Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sarah & Jordan: wedding

Aug 1/2009

New pictures on my website!! My favorite wedding pictures so far! I LOVE them! Congratulations to Jordan & Sarah! You two are awesome! I had so much fun at your wedding!

(Picture: Sarah, Jordan and Me)


Here is one of my favorites from the day...


...to view more check out my website under featured weddings or my flickr set


Also.. a little bit of bad news... the airplane that i took pictures of a couple months ago (dow agro) was trashed from the horrible storm the other night! That was not nice to hear!

and a little bit of good news! I booked a destination wedding in November!! MEXICO here I come!!!!! :) :)

1 comment:

mary said...

I think you did an amazing job of the wedding photos Kaila. The candid shots were really well done too. Thanks for having so much talent.